Wednesday 11 November 2015

School Bag Essentials!

Hello Everyone,

Today I wanted to do a blog post on School Bag Essentials as I thought it might be helpful for some of you who want to sort out your school bag so it contains everything you need especially for people who might be just starting high school. I hope you find this helpful.

Here are my School Bag Essentials:

School Supplies!
  • Your School Books
  • A Pencil Case
  • A Calculator 
  • A File for sheets and homework 
  • A Dictionary
Other Essentials! 
  • Phone 
  • Purse 
  • Hand Sanitiser
  • Plasters
  • Body Spray 
  • Snacks
  • An Umbrella
  • Hair Brush
  • Carrier Bag - you never know when you might be given loads of things to take home that won't all fit in your bag
  • Lip Gloss/ Balm
  • Tissues
  • A Bottle of Water
  • House Keys
  • A Nail File
  • Hair Bobbles 
They are all of my School Bag Essentials. I hope you have found this helpful for when you are packing your school bags. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment