Monday 9 November 2015

Book Review: Paper Towns!

Hello Everyone,

Today I have another book review for you. This one is on Paper Towns by John Green. I read this book recently and really enjoyed it so I wanted to review it and recommend it to you so you can read it if you haven't already.


Here is the blurb to give you an idea of what the book is about:

"Quentin Jacobsen has spent a lifetime loving the magnificently adventurous Margo Roth Spiegelman from afar. So when she cracks open a window and climbs back into his life–dressed like a ninja and summoning him for an ingenious campaign of revenge–he follows. 
After their all-nighter ends and a new day breaks, Q arrives at school to discover that Margo, always an enigma, has now become a mystery. But Q soon learns that there are clues–and they’re for him. Urged down a disconnected path, the closer he gets, the less Q sees of the girl he thought he knew."

I really enjoyed this book. I have read one of John Green's books before. I read The Fault in Our Stars (Review HERE) and loved it so I thought I might like this one too. I definitely was not disappointed. This book has everything I want in a book - comedy, romance and reality. I thoroughly enjoyed reading it. i really got attached the characters and it was gripping all of the way through. As soon as I picked it up I could not put it down because each chapter ended with a cliffhanger. I loved this book and I'm sure you would too.

Reviews!
Here are some reviews off Amazon so you can see what other people thought of the book.
  • Truly a page turner
  • This was a great story. Short and sweet! Thanks for another great read Mr. Green!
If you would like to purchase this book online click here to go to Amazon where you can buy it. I definitely recommend it so I hope that if you do decide to read it you enjoy it too. If you have already read Paper Towns who was you favourite character? Let me know in the comments.

Pretty Perfect x

No comments:

Post a Comment