Tuesday 1 December 2015

Blogmas 2015 - Day 1 - My Advent Calendar!

This is a picture a took of the side of the Christmas Coca Cola Lorry last year

Hello Everyone,

IT'S BLOGMAS!!!

I'm so excited to do this so I hope you all enjoy it. If you are wondering what Blogmas is, I have explained it in a previous post titled Blogmas so scroll down and have a read of that if you want to know more.

So I wanted to start it off simple by doing a post about advent calendars. This is really what starts the festive period off for me so I thought it was a good place to start.

So the advent calendar I have got is the Cadburys Dairy Milk one. I have this pretty much every year because it's so tasty. In my opinion Cadburys chocolate is the best so it's nice to start the day off with a little bite of that. I'm really happy to have this one this year as it is my favourite. I haven't included a picture because I'm sure a lot of you will have seen it in the supermarkets. If you haven't then just search it on the internet and I'm sure you'll find a picture

Tell me what sort out advent calendar you got in the comments.

24 days until Christmas!

Pretty Perfect x


No comments:

Post a Comment