Friday 11 December 2015

Blogmas 2015 - Day 11 - Gift Guide For Under £15!

Hello Everyone,

I have done a couple of posts about gift ideas in which I have listed some items that you might want to buy for somebody. Today, I am going to go into more detail with a gift guide of specific gifts that you could get for friends or family for under £15. I hope you find these ideas helpful. 

Women
  1. Soap & Glory Kissmas Cracker  - £6 - I think these are a really cute little gift because they are really pretty and look a lot more expensive than they actually are. In this the Christmas Cracker packaging you get one of their lipglosses which I think is such a nice present that pretty much every girl would like to recieve.
  2. Soap & Glory Bright & Bubbly Gift Set  - £10 - I really like this gift full of the original pink scent minis. This is good for those of you who might want to spend a little bit more on gifts for friends and family & I personally think this is great value for what you get. It's also really good for someone who has never tried Soap & Glory products before because they get to test a few of them out. In this set includes the Righteous Butter Body Butter, the Hand Food Hand Cream, the Clean On Me shower gel, the Scrub of Your Life body buffer & a body polisher.
  3. Zoella Beauty Cosy Toesy Bath Soak & Shower Cream with Cosy Socks  - £10 - This Zoella Beauty gift is so cute and I think it's a really nice gift for sombody because let's be honest, who doesn't like cosy socks?
  4. Zoella Beauty So Cute Coffret Set - £12 - Another really nice set from Zoella Beauty. In this set you get the Creamy Madly Dreamy body lotion, the Blissful Mistful body Spray & polka dot headband. Again, I think this is a really reasonable price for what you get in this set and I think most people would be really happy to recieve this gift set.
  5. Dove Be Real Beauty Gift Set - Was £7, Now £2.50 - I was so shocked at the price of this Dove set, it's reduced to £2.50 at the moment which I think is amazing. This might be a nice present if you are looking for something to get for you mum, Aunty or Grandma. In this set you get two body washes and shower puff.
  6. Tanya Burr Handy Candy Manicure Set - Was £8, Now £6 - This manicure set includes a nail scissors, a cuticle pusher, nail clippers and two nail files. This is such a handy thing to have & the case is so pretty
  7. Tanya Burr Gingerbread Trio - Was £8, Now £6 - In this little set you get a nail polish and a nail file which I think is a really cute gift for someone & the packaging is so festive.
  8. Sprinkle of Glitter 2016 Diary - £4 - This is also a lovely idea if you have a friend that likes to keep a diary. Also it's really pretty so you can't go wrong really.
  9. Adult Colouring Book - £3.48 - I really like these because I think they must be so relaxing to fill in. I would definitely be happy to receive one of these this Christmas.
  10. Jack Wills Lip Kit - £14 - If you read my blog a lot you may have seen me mention these before. In this kit you get four of the JW lip crayons. I absolutely love mine so I would definitely recommend them.
Men
  1. Jack Wills Sock Gift - £12 - In this you get a pair of JW socks and some of their body spray. I think this is a really good idea because they're both things that are essential and you know they will get used.
  2. L'Oreal Men Expert Barbershop Collection Gift Set - £13 - This contains a face wash and a moisturiser . I think this is aimed at men with beards so if you know any of them maybe this would be a good gift to buy them.
  3. Vo5 Extreme Style Duo - £7 - This includes a matt clay and a clean up 2-in-1 shampoo & conditioner. This again is going to be useful for almost all men.
  4. FCUK Boxers & Grooming Duo - £15 - This set is so worth the money because you get some body spray, a pair of boxers & a style hair & body wash.
  5. Addidas Champions League Duo - £3 - This includes a body spray and a 2-in-1 hair wash & shower gell.
I hope you've enjoyed this post. I apologise for the fact that there are less ideas for men than women. it's just because I have more ideas for women as I can base it on what I would like

14 Days Until Christmas

Pretty Perfect x

  

No comments:

Post a Comment