Sunday 20 December 2015

Blogmas 2015 - Day 20 - The What I Do On Christmas Day Tag!

Hello Everyone,

I have got another 'Tag' post for you today. I hope you like these posts because I think they're really good ways for you to find out more about me and what I do at Christmas time. I have actually made up the questions in this tag myself so I hope you like them. I tag you all to do this.

1. What time do you wake up?
I'm usually so excited for Christmas so I get up quite early. I'll usually wake up at around 7am.

2. Who will you be with on Christmas day?
This Christmas I will be with my mum, dad & sister.

3. Do you stay at home or go out?
 We always stay at home on Christmas day which I am very glad about.

4. When do you open your presents?
I usually open the majority of my presents in the morning but I try to save some of them until after dinner to leave me something to look forward to.

5. What meat do you have with your Christmas dinner?
 Always turkey.

6. Do you like sprouts?
They're not my favourite thing but I will eat them if they are put on my plate just because it's all part of the Christmas tradition.

7. Do you watch the Queen's speech?
We always watch the Queen's speech every year.

8. Do you get dressed up or do you stay in comfy clothes?
 I stay in comfy clothes on Christmas day because it's a relaxing day. Also after eating loads of Christmas dinner I just want to be in comfy clothes.

9. Do you go to Church on Christmas Day?
 I don't but I am religious so I would like to go one year.

10. What do you have as an evening meal on Christmas Day? 
We're always so full from Christmas dinner so we usually just have a turkey and stuffing sandwhich. 

5 Days Until Christmas  

Pretty Perfect x

No comments:

Post a Comment