Wednesday 30 December 2015

Why Sales Shopping After Christmas Isn't For Me!

Hello Everyone,

I'm back today to blog about the boxing day sales. This post is just a light-hearted, jokey post to get us back into blogging after a break yesterday. Also, you're probably all still full of christmas dinner and tired from yesterday so this is an easy post to read. 

Boxing day sale shopping (or any sale shopping in general really) is not for me. I find it extremely annoying for a number of reasons which is what I  am going to talk about today. Firstly, I just want to say that I have nothing against anyone that does shop in the boxing day sales, it's just something that I personally don't enjoy.

Let's get on with the post!

Everyone spends so much money before Christmas buying presents and food. You also get a lot of new things. Therefore, I personally don't see why you would then want to buy loads more things and spend a lot more money just so you can get the discount. 

I cannot deal with crowds. Being pushed around by other people because it's so busy is not something I enjoy. I like to have my own personal space so fighting somebody for the last item of that kind is not for me. I would rather pay full price for an item than fight with someone for it, I don't want anything that much.

I am always tired after Christmas day. I usually go to bed quite late so the last thing I want to do on boxing day is queue at 6am so you can get first choice of the sale items. I don't function properly at that time in the morning so there would be absolutely no point in me trying to shop. i would probably end up buying a load of things that I didn't want. 

If you get to the sales early then it's ok but after about 10 minutes everything is messed up and clothes are thrown on the floor and nothing is in any order. I personally haven't got the patience to search through that hoping I'll find something nice.

They are the main reasons I don't enjoy sales shopping. This was just a jokey post. For those of you who enjoy sales shopping, I hope you found lots of great deals.

Pretty Perfect x

 

No comments:

Post a Comment