Wednesday 30 December 2015

I'm Back!

Hello Everyone,

I'M BACK!!!

After blogging 24 days in December it feels like I haven't blogged in ages but today I'm back.

This post is just a little 'catch up' post so we all know what is going on and what is coming up.

So, first of all, I hope you all had an amazing Christmas. I had a lovely spent with my favourite people in the world. We just had a quiet, relaxing day at home. Christmas dinner was so nice but by the end of the day I was so so full from eating so much food. I'm so sad that Christmas is over already, it seems to have gone so fast but I am so excited for 2016. Let's make this the best year yet.

There are only a couple of days of 2015 left now so I'll be posting a couple of times just to finish off the year. I've got some fun posts, as well as some more informative posts regarding what I have blogged this year in the form of statistics and things like that.

As for 2016, I'm going to continue posting on my blog hopefully improving the quality as much as I can. I'm also hoping to increase how frequently I post but we'll see what happens.

2015 has been Pretty Perfect so let's enjoy the last few days and make 2016 the same.

Pretty Perfect x

 

No comments:

Post a Comment