Thursday 31 December 2015

Pretty Perfect Statistics 2015!

Hello Everyone,

2015 has been my first full year of blogging & this year I have grown to love blogging more & more. I have aimed to improve my content and the display of my blog as much as I can to make your visits to my blog as enjoyable as possible. This post is a statistics post to show you how much I have blogged each month & how many posts their have been for different categories such as beauty, lifestyle & DIYS. I thought I would do this post just to look back on the statistics for my blog. I hope you like it.

Monthly Stats

January - 3
February - 1
March - 8
April - 6
May - 8
June - 9
July - 8
August - 9
September - 8
October - 14
November - 16
December - 26

Total = 116

At the start of the year I made myself a goal to post 52 times this year which would be equal to a post every week. I have exceeded my aims which I am so pleased about. I decided that posting twice a week would be even better and began to do this. Nearer the end of the year I started a schedule of posting three times a week which helped to make my total posts for the year much higher. December has been my best month blogging wise as I have managed to post (INSERT NUMBER) posts so far & I also managed to complete Blogmas.

Category

Beauty - 14
DIYs - 1
Reviews - 5
Nails - 4
Music - 8
Lifestyle/ General Posts -  34
Quotes - 6
Favourites - 5
Education - 9
Tags -  9
Books - 3
Spring - 2
Autumn - 5
Winter - 1
Blogmas - 24

I think it is quite interesting to see how many times I have posted on my blog for each category so I hope you liked this post. 

Pretty Perfect x

No comments:

Post a Comment