Friday 18 December 2015

Blogmas 2015 - Day 18 - 10 Christmas Facts About Me!

Hello Everyone,

Despite considering it many times, I have never done a 'Facts About Me' blog post. However, today I decided that I would post 10 facts about me that are Christmas related. I hope you like them.
  1. Christmas is my favourite time of the year.
  2. Fairytale of New York is my favourite Christmas song
  3. My favourite Christmas Film is a Christmas Carol
  4. My favourite part of Christmas dinner is the turkey and the stuffing
  5. My favourite Christmas chocolates are Heroes
  6. I love anything that is chocolate orange flavoured
  7. We always have a real Christmas tree
  8. The smell of Christmas tree is one of my favourite scents
  9. My favourite Christmas carols are Little Donkey and Away in a Manger
  10. Now That's What I Call Christmas has been playing in my car since November
I hope you liked this post. Leave one Christmas-related fact about you in the comments. I would love to read them.

7 Days Until Christmas

Pretty Perfect x

No comments:

Post a Comment