Tuesday 15 December 2015

Blogmas 2015 - Day 15 - Christmas Quotes!

Hello Everyone,

As you all know, I love quotes so I thought I would have a look if there were any good Christmas quotes that i could put into a post for Blogmas. I managed to find some really nice ones so I hope you  like them as much as I do.
  • Christmas waves a magic wand over this world, and behold, everything is softer and more beautiful.
  • Christmas is the spirit of giving without a thought of getting. It is happiness because we see joy in people. It is forgetting self and finding time for others. It is discarding the meaningless and stressing the true values.
  • Christmas is the day that holds all time together.
  • I will honour Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all year.
  • Christmas is doing a little something extra for someone.
  •  Christmas is most truly Christmas when we celebrate it by giving the light of love to those who need it most.
  •  Christmas day is a day of joy and charity. May God make you very rich in both.
  • Christmas is not so much about opening presents, as opening our hearts.
  • It's not what's under the tree that matters, it's who's around it.
  • Christmas gift suggestions - to your enemy, forgiveness, to an opponent, tolerance, to a friend, your heart, to a customer service, to all, charity, to every child, a good example, to yourself, respect. 
I really like these Christmas quotes. I think they are so true. I hope you have enjoyed this post.

10 Days Until Christmas

Pretty Perfect x

 

No comments:

Post a Comment