Saturday 19 December 2015

Blogmas 2015 - Day 19 - The Christmas Tag 2!

Hello Everyone,

I really enjoyed answering the questions to the last Christmas Tag I did and I have found another one with different questions so I thought I would answer this one as well. If some of the questions are the same or similar to the last ones I do apologise.

1. Favourite Christmas film?
A Christmas Carol

2. Favourite Christmas colour?
Red. Throughout this festive period I have worn red clothes, painted my nails red and worn red lipstick a lot.

3. Do you like to stay in you PJs or get dressed up for Christmas?
I like to stay in my Pjs. You might as well be comfy, right?

4. If you could only buy one person a present this year, who would it be?
I would buy a present for my sister because she is younger so she would probably want it more than my parents would.

5. Do you open your presents on Christmas eve or Christmas morning?
Christmas morning.

6.Ever built a gingerbread house?
I have built one a while ago when I was younger.

7. What do you like to do during the Christmas holidays?
I really like to spend time with my family doing festive things.

8. Any Christmas wishes?
To have a really happy and enjoyable Christmas.

9.Favourite Christmas smell?
Christmas trees

10.Favourite Christmas meal or treat?
Meal - Christmas dinner
Treat - Heroes chocolates

I hope you liked this Tag. I really enjoy writing these types of blog posts so I hope you enjoy reading them to.

6 Days Until Christmas

Pretty Perfect x

 

No comments:

Post a Comment