Tuesday 8 December 2015

Blogmas 2015 - Day 8 - The Christmas Tag!

Hello Everyone,

I am very excited because I have found a Christmas Tag to do as part of Blogmas. However, when reading it I found that there were a few questions that could be added in to make the tag even better so I will add them on to the end. This is the perfect Christmas post so I'm excited to answer the questions for you. I hope you enjoy it.

1. What is your favourite Christmas Movie?
A Christmas Carol

2. Do you open your presents on Christmas eve or Christmas morning?
I have always opened my presents on Christmas morning and I can't ever imagine doing it any different. We do get pjs and a few other Christmas bits & bobs a couple of days before Christmas though.

3. Do you have a favourite Christmas memory? 
I have loads of lovely memories from Christmas including choosing a Christmas tree each year, spending time with family & watching Christmas Films on the tv. There are too many to mention. 

4. Favourite festive food?
Terry 's chocolate oranges & heroes. I absolutely LOVE them!

5. Favourite Christmas gift?
My favourite Christmas gift has got to be tickets to Justin Bieber's Believe tour. Seeing him live was one of the best days of my life.

6. Favourite Christmas Scent?
This one is so easy for me. It has 100% got to be the smell of Christmas trees. I LOVE it. Coming home to a house that smells of Christmas tree is the best thing ever.

7. Christmas Eve traditions?
We always visit family on Christmas eve. It's really nice because it's quite rare that we're all together at the same time.

8. What tops your tree? 
This is a funny one for me because we usually start by putting a star on top of the tree because it's really pretty but it's usually too heavy and make the top if the tree bend so we usually swap it for an angel that either me or my sister made in primary school.

9. As a kid, what gift did you want but never receive?
If I'm honest I can't think of a Christmas where I really wanted something but didn't get it. I've been so lucky that my family always makes sure i have the best Christmas.

10. What's the best part of Christmas for you? 
 I love everything about Christmas but some of the best bits for me is spending time with the people I love the most & just the fact that everyone is so happy and positive around that time of year.


*Here are a few extra questions that I felt needed to be added to the tag.*


11. Favourite Christmas Sing? 
Fairy tale of New York

12. What do you leave as a snack for Santa?
A few nibbles - crisps & nuts, a mince pie & a glass of milk & of course you can't forget about a carrot for Rudolf.

13. Favourite part of Christmas Dinner?
I love the stuffing, roast potatoes & Turkey.

14. Favourite Christmas Carol?
Away in a manger or little donkey.

14. What is on your Christmas wishlist this year? 
I haven't thought of anything big to ask for this year yet so I'm mainly asking for clothes.

15. On a scale of 1-10 how excited are you for Christmas this year? 
I am off the scale excited for Christmas this year.

I hope you enjoyed reading this post. This is probably my favourite blogmas post so far. How excited are you for Christmas this year? Let me know in the comments.

17 Days Until Christmas

Pretty Perfect x


No comments:

Post a Comment